Electronic Data Evidence
Legal and Expert Witness Services
You may have found the biggest obstacles to effective e-discovery are often trust issues, such as:
• How do I know the other side did a reasonable search for sources of potentially relevant ESI?
• How do I know the other side's service provider used software, practices and procedures that meet Daubert or Frye standards?
• What search terms did the other side use to create the set of documents used in their reviews for privilege and relevance?
• Did the other side's lawyers conduct the search for ESI, or did they ask their client's employees to do that?
• What sources of ESI did the other side fail to include in their search for potentially relevant evidence?
• Did the other side go overboard in redacting documents?
Questions like these are best addressed and resolved in an environment guided by a trusted third-party neutral who has an expert understanding of both the legal issues in a matter and leading forensic and e-discovery technologies.
We provide this kind of service and have devoted an entire website to it: